Brushes and patterns can be used to make many cool effects. You can customize practically any shapes that you want easily. Once created, it will be saved and stored in your presets, ready to be used in your design.
Lets get started.
Draw long rectangular shapes from the ceiling and merge them under the same layer.
Transform and Distort the shape to expand the rays.
Remove excessive rays blocking the object’s face using the Masking tool.
4) Color the window in pink to create a warm ambiance, then change the Blending Mode to Overlay.
You can also add colors to the wall to enhance its ambience. Create a blank layer, brush suitable colors on it and change its Blending Mode to Overlay. You should see something like this:
Create a Custom Brush 5) Trace the signature “Pink Ribbon” using Path Tool.
7) Go to Edit > Define Brush Preset to save the brush.
Name it “Ribbon”.
You can now see your “ Ribbon” in the preset.
9) Brush the Ribbon all over the rays in different sizes
10) Enter Blending Options to adjust the pink ribbons’ color.
You will see a similar outcome as shown below. Flatten the layers when you are satisfied with the results.
Wrapping Text Around the Object 11) Duplicate layer again. Draw a rectangular shape where you wish to place your text (making sure you have selected the Draw Simple Paths option from the Options bar).
13) Apply text into the rectangular area. You will see the path area automatically defining the space for your text.
16) Go to Edit > Define Pattern and name it “pattern line”
17) Now that we have got the pattern defined, duplicate the layer and go to Edit > Fill. Fill the area with the pattern we have just created.
18) Remove any pattern overlapping the object using the masking option. Adjust the contrast and color to enhance the result.